1. Intraoperative diagnosis of intracranial space occupying lesions. Thesis 1986.
2. Squamous cell carcinoma in thyroglossal duct cyst. J Laryngol Otol, 1995;109:1001-1004
3. Significance of serum ferritin and lactate dehydrogenase in benign and malignant diseases of breast. Indian J Pathol Microbiol, 1997; 40:321-326.
4. Diagnostic dilemma in high intracanalar carcinoma of the cervix. Ind. J Cancer, 1998; 35:107-111.
5. Calcinosis cutis: Diagnosis by aspiration cytology- A case report. Diagn Cytopathol, 1999; 21:200-202.
6. Aspiration cytology of extramammary tumours metastatic to the breast. Diagn Cytopathol, 1999; 21:319-323.
7. Granular cell ameloblastoma. A report of two cases examined by fine needle aspiration cytology. Acta Cytol, 2000; 44:80-85
8. Pleural effusion as an initial manifestation of multiple myeloma. (Letter). Acta Cytol, 2000;44:103-104
9. Cytology of Sinus histiocytosis with massive lymphadenopathy. (Rosai- Dorfman disease). Diagn Cytopathol, 2000;22:181-185
10. A simple technique to improve recovery and morphology of cells exfoliated into fluids. Acta Cytol, 2000; 44:1035-1039
11. Rhinocerebral mucormycosis. Diagnosis by aspiration cytology. Diagn Cytopathol, 2000; 23:97-100
12. Piloleiomyoma. A report of five cases. Ind. J Pathol Microbiol, 2001:44; 69-71.
13. Primary cervical melanoma. Report of a case diagnosed by cervical scrape cytology and review of the literature. Diagn Cytopathol, 2001; 25:108-111
14. Cytological diagnosis of paucicellular variant of anaplastic carcinoma of thyroid. Cytopathology, 2001;12:203-208
15. Kimura’s disease: Diagnosis by aspiration cytology. Acta Cytol 2002;46:357-363
16. Diagnostic difficulties in spontaneous infarction of a fibroadenoma in an adolescent: case report. Diagn Cytopathol, 2002;26:26-28
17. Fine needle capillary sampling of eyelid masses. A study of 70 cases. Acta Cytol 2003;47:
18. Pneumatosis cystoides intestinalis: disease or sequel? A case report and review of theories regarding pathogenesis. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2003;46:437-440
19. Triple approach method for screening of contralateral breast in treated cases of breast cancer. Ind J Pathol Microbiol 2003;46:385-389
20. Benign stromal fragments in metastatases of squamous cell carcinoma in cytology. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2003;46:440-442
21. FNAC thyroid as an initial modality in the diagnosis of thyroid enlargement. Journal of Academy of Medical Sciences, 2004; 32:25-29.
22. Mammary hamartoma: report of two cases including one in a male breast and review of literature Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2004;47:511-515.
23. Glassy cell carcinoma of the cervix. Ind J Cancer 2004; 41: 92-95.
. Cytology of Papillary solid cystic neoplasm of the pancreas presenting as an extrapancreatic mass. Acta Cytol 2005; 49:81–86.
25. Diagnosis of Hurthle cell carcinoma using morphologic criteria. Journal of Cytology 2005; 22:78-81.
26. Renal oncocytoma with hyaline globules. Cytologic diagnosis by guided fine needle aspiration, a case report. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2005; 48:230-235.
27. Anaplastic thyroid carcinoma. Report of 35 cases. Journal of Cytology 2005; 22:165-170.
28. Cytologic diagnosis of dyshormonogenetic goiter. Diagn. Cytopathol. 2005; 33:252-254.
29. Solitary tonsillar sarcoidosis. Case report. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2007; 25-27
30. GIST report of 3 cases and review of literature. Indian Journal of Cytology. 2008;
31. Primary cutaneous rhinosporidiosis diagnosed on FNAC. Diagnostic Cytopathology, 2009;37:2:125-127
32. Hepatic metastasis as an initial manifestation of salivary Adenoid cystic carcinoma. Diagnostic Cytopathology, 2009:37:45-47
33. Deshpande A, Warpe BM. Scar endometriosis-Diagnosis by fine needle aspiration cytology. Indian Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2013;3(3):33-5.
1. Life member, Academy of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
2. Life member, Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists.
3. Member, International Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists- Indian Division.
4. Life member, Indian Association of Cytologists.
5. Life member, Vidarbha Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists.
6. National Geographic Society.
7. New York Academy of Sciences.